2011-05-08

To my irrevocable love – Sweetie

I could not imagine if I could ever forget even just tiny little things about you
What you have brought me in my life
Your soulful eyes that look up at me and a guarantee of unconditional love at the end of a rough day
Your soft paws that knead into my lap and tell me with every bit of body language that I am yours

My dearest pal in the world
You are the one who greeted me every day with a smile
You are the one who wanted nothing more than to be at my side
You are the one who made my life richer
You are the one who felt the same excitement when it was time to celebrate
You are the one who gave me kisses in times of distress
You are the one who licked my tears away when it was time to cry  
You are the one who loved to hear my stories when it was time to share
You are the one who always waited until I fell asleep before you do

It is so painful when I lost you
It is only painful when I loved and was loved – greatly.
There is no greater beauty in this world, and no more sacred gift we can give one another. I cherish we shared the joyous bond in our life.
Thank you so much for coming into my life, you took joy in every day of your life and brightened my own life with your loyalty and love.
You love me completely and irrevocably – So do I
You can’t imagine not loving me – So do I 

your mommy 

沒有留言: